1. Start with clean, dry lashes.
2. With eyes open, gently close the lash curler around your upper lashes as closely to the root as possible without squeezing.
3. Tilt your lash curler upward so you hand is away from your face, and then tilt the curler slightly toward your nose giving your outer lashes a lift. Squeeze the clamp and hold for three full seconds then slowly release.
4. Coat your upper lashes with a lightweight mascara. Start by wiggling your brush horizontally along the lash line then dragging the brush through the length. It's important to concentrate on coating and separating the base of your lashes before pulling mascara all the way to the tips. Repeat on lower lashes.
5. Warm your lash curler under your blow dryer for 10-15 seconds
6. Test the heat of the lash curler against your lips to make sure the lash curler is WARM not hot.
7. Curl your lashes again with the same technique as Step 2, making sure to release the curler slowly as your lashes are more likely to stick now that they already have a coat of mascara.
8. Apply your second coat of mascara on top and bottom lashes.
9. Admire your full and gorgeous lashes!
1. M.A.C. Cosmetics Lash Curler
2. Covergirl LashBlast Length Mascara