Ok fine, I'll admit that my shopping behavior may fall somewhere on the makeup-hoarder spectrum and I'll often find any excuse to go to Sephora or wander the cosmetic aisles at CVS and Target. During the Holidays my perpetual urge to splurge goes into overdrive, but it's for good reason, I promise! This is the magical time of year that cosmetic companies start releasing Holiday gift sets and limited edition products. These gift sets are often bundles of products offered at a smaller size and discounted price. So if you've been saving up for some cosmetic treats, this is the time of the year to cash in! You'll find something from every brand, so keep your eyes peeled for some great deals while you're out shopping for your loved ones.
Below I've put together a mix of products that any beauty addict would adore. There are a few extreme splurges on the list, but don't choke on your gingerbread latte, I will note some alternative suggestions in their descriptions below. Happy Holidays!! xo KL
1. Ciate Mini Mani Manor Advent Calendar $60 - Last year my mom bought me this advent calendar and I'm hoping it becomes a Holiday tradition! This one contains mini nail polishes, glitters, pearls, nail transfers, and even one full-size limited edition shade. Need it.
2. Tom Ford Holiday Lip Color Set $200 - This 4-piece lipstick set is the perfect gift for the beauty-addict with a taste for luxury. The lip colors are ultra creamy, richly pigmented, and beautifully packaged so they are as gorgeous on your lips as they are displayed on your vanity.
3. Tom Ford Limited Edition Lip and Nail Box $656 - By far the most outrageously indulgent item on my list. This is for the diva who has it all and wants more. I'll be lusting after this gift set in my dreams but in reality I will most likely pick up ONE of the 50 limited edition shades ($32) from Tom Ford's "Lips & Boys" Collection launching November 28th.
4. Urban Decay Vice 3 Palette $60 - You've seen me using it in the last couple tutorial videos and I know you want it too! Such a useful palette that includes several neutral matte shades and a variety of colorful shimmers. All richly pigmented and super blendable. You get 20 eyeshadows and a double-ended eyeshadow brush to apply them.
5. NARS Virtual Domination Cheek Palette $65 - Everyone's favorite Laguna Bronzer paired with 3 shades of blush and a highlighter. Such a steal for some makeup kit essentials. If you love a healthy bronzed glow all year long, this palette is for you!
6.Oribe CoteD'Azur Eau de Parfum $85 - I have been stalking this product since the minute I heard it was in production! One of the first things that attracted me to the Oribe line of hair care products was the unforgettable scent. I would generously spray the Superfine Hairspray, Anti-Humidity Spray and Apres-Beach Spray just to linger in the delightful fragrance for as long as possible. My prayers have been answered and that signature scent is now its own perfume. Love!
7. Sigma Brushes Extravaganza Complete Kit in Copper $472 - Another outrageous splurge item that stole my heart! This set includes 29 full size brushes with 100% pure copper ferrules and a deluxe carrying case to store them. The brushes are hand-crafted and specialty-plated, making them super luxurious and unique. If you don't need a full set of brushes, you can also buy most of them individually. These are some of my individual favorites : E45, E30, E65, F25, and E20.
8. Charlotte Tilbury "The Vintage Vamp" Set $225 - I've been dying to try some products from Charlotte Tilbury's new range, and the pre-grouped sets she created are perfection! I pictured Vintage Vamp in the photo above but I also love The Dolce Vita, The Uptown Girl, and The Rock Chick. And if I were going to try some individual items I would pick The Rock 'n Kohl eye pencil in "Bedroom Black" and K.I.S.S.I.N.G Lipstick in "Bitch Perfect"
9. OCC Pro Picks Portables Lip Tar $59 - This set includes 12 mini lip tar lipsticks and one full size lip brush. You can mix and match colors and textures to customize your perfect blend. These lip tars are the most pigmented lip products I've ever seen! Just a drop goes a long way, so the value in this set is incredible. To see them in action, check out this video I did using OCC Lip Tar in Black Dahlia. **They are also 100% vegan and cruelty-free!
10. Too Face Melted Kisses $25 - The perfect stocking stuffer! If you haven't tried any of the Melted Liquified Long Wear Lipsticks from Too Faced, then this is your chance to score 4 shades for a few dollars less than one tube ($21).
11. Tocca Meet The Girls $62 - Can't decide on one fragrance? Neither can I, it's my gemini nature! Luckily Tocca put together a set of 10 mini spritzers so you can try them all. There's one for every mood and occasion! They're also the perfect size to drop in your handbag for a night out.
12. MAC Objects of Affection Mini Pigments + Glitter $35 each set - I have a special place in my heart for the MAC Holiday sets because they have been appearing in my stocking every Christmas since I was a teenager. The mini pigments and glitter sets are my favorites because they are so useful! You can apply them straight to your eyes or face, mix them with clear gloss for lips, and even mix them with clear nail polish to wear on your nails. Love these so much!