It's been a while sine I've done a roundup of my favorite beauty products and tools, so here are the ones that I have been using religiously this summer!
1. Bare Minerals Bareskin Pure Brightening Serum Foundation - You know I've been loving this SPF 20 foundation for everyday wear since it launched a couple months ago. Great coverage with a light feel and sheer look. How does it do that?!
2. Tarte Cheek Stain - Flush - A nice dewy wash of color for cheeks that lasts and looks natural. Perfect for a light summer makeup.
3.Giorgio Armani Eyes to Kill Mascara - I rarely stray from my CoverGirl mascaras, so you know this one must be good! It gives great length and volume that lasts without flaking or smudging. It also layers well over other mascaras...such as CoverGirl Lash Exact :)
4. Lush Bath Bomb - Blackberry - Add fizz, fragrance, and color to your bath with these "Bath Bombs" from Lush. All their bath products are handmade from fresh "ethically" sourced vegetarian products. Great for gifting!
5. BlowPro "Faux Dry" Dry Shampoo - Heat and humidity mean I spend less time styling my hair. On the off days I touch up my blowout with dry shampoo to absorb any excess oil at the roots. Not all dry shampoos are created equal and I find this one doesn't add a gritty texture or heavy fragrance like so many others on the market.
6. DRYBAR Buttercup Blow Dryer - Unfortunately my hair texture is somewhere between frizzy and partly curly when it dries on its own. I need a blowdryer with lots of power, strong airflow and good heat to wrestle my mane into place. I began using this one at the start of summer and it has been doing the job faster and better than any blowdryer I've used before. Definitely a good investment!
7. Babydoll Kiss & Blush - 05 - I. LOVE. THIS. PRODUCT. I've been using #5 on my cheeks everyday since I bought it, and on my lips when I want a punchy pop of color. The texture and finish of it can be blended out easily on cheeks to leave a nice skin-like finish and realistic flush; or it can be smoothed on lips for a rich pop of soft matte color. I want every shade!!
8. Dior Diorshow Fusion Mono Long-Wear Professional Mirror Shine Eyeshadow - 821 Chimere - Summer eye makeup in one step! These shadows feel like a cross between a cream and a powder, can be applied wet or dry, and last all day. The shimmery shades are gorgeous and fresh, perfect for effortlessly dressing up your eyes on warm summer days and nights.
9. Emi-Jay Hair Ties - New Jersey humidity can be brutal! I am often wearing ponytails during the summer months because fighting frizz is a losing battle. These hair ties make a necessary ponytail fun and stylish with lots of color and pattern They also look great on your wrist if you are saving them to use later!
10. Oribe Impermeable Anti-Humidity Spray - Again, welcome to NJ, the land of wet heat. I found that spraying this Anti-Humidity Spray after a blowout really does help hold off the hair frizzing effects of humidity on my hair. The fragrance of Oribe products is an added bonus - I wish they made a perfume!
11. Neutrogena Beach Defense Sunscreen Spray - Long days at the beach or by the pool call for serious sun protection. Finally a spray sunscreen that does not feel sticky and cakey! I love all of the Neutrogena sunscreens with "Helioplex" technology. I notice a huge difference in comfort on my skin.
12. Neutrogena Clear Face Liquid Lotion Sunscreen - Sunscreen is absolutely necessary to protect your skin from the harmful effects of the sun. Many sunscreens feel sticky and heavy on the skin, leading to clogged pores and breakouts. This one is totally different! It goes on smoothly, feels light, and disappears into the skin without leaving a film. It also uses Neutrogena's "Helioplex" technology which seems to deliver a weightless-feeling sun protection. I haven't used anything else since trying it!
13. Bobbi Brown "Beach" Body Oil - Don't worry this is NOT a tanning oil! This oil is a moisturizer that will leave your skin hydrated and glowing with a beautiful sheen and subtle beachy scent.
14. Bobbi Brown "Beach" Fragrance - This fragrance actually smells just like the beach! When I first sampled it, I was shocked how it really captured the essence of summer and all of the light fresh smells of the beach. It's delightful.
15. Essie 2014 Neon Collection - I am a sucker for neon manicures and pedicures! Set off your summer tan with a screaming neon mani/pedi. There's a shade for everyone in Essie's 2014 collection!
16. House of Lashes - Noir Fairy - Summer is the middle of wedding season, so I am going through boxes and boxes of lashes! I tried several varieties from House of Lashes for the first time and I love their unique styles. They're a little more luxe than your average drugstore lashes but worth the price since you can get several uses out of one pair. I have worn this style to several weddings this summer. So much fun!